Ero Park: Ipod Nano 6G

Friday, July 1, 2011

Ipod Nano 6G


I dropped by at the Apple Store last weekend and had the chance to touch and feel the latest Ipod Nano. Its size is just a bit bigger than an Ipod Shuffle.

The big attraction to me of the Ipod Nano 6G is that I can clip it to my shirt sleeve when I am doing the treadmill or transport cardio in the gym while listening to some funky music. I also like its multi-touch capable touchscreen user interface (of course!). It is a love child of the Ipod Touch and Ipod Shuffle.

One major drawback is that given its small size, it no longer plays video. What?!

I am currently using my trusted purple Ipod Nano (5G) in the gym and it is helpful that I can get to watch the mat workout videos of Tracy Anderson (my badass fitness guru) from time to time and replicate her moves.

With no video playing option and no video camera attached, I scrapped my plan of buying a new nano.

2 comments:

  1. I really love the new features of IPOD nano. It's versatile and it's not that HARD to use :) It's just sad that they removed the video feature of the IPOD nano 5g :( But still, i want to have one of those and i'm willing to save money for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to wait for the Ipod 7.0 that will be released later this year :) From the latest buzz, they might bring back at least the video camera. I am crossing my fingers

    ReplyDelete